At Palmetto Family Dentistry in Columbia, SC, we are proud to offer the following dental services. We offer these services to families throughout the Midlands of South Carolina. Our dental team provides these services Monday thru Thursday from 8 am – 5pm. Patients can also be seen on Thursdays by appointment only. For additional information on our dental services or to schedule your next dental appointment, please give us a call at (803) 783-1198.
Services we offer include:
- Crowns & Bridgework, to replace large amounts of lost tooth structure and/or missing teeth.
- Dental Implants, for the longest-lasting tooth replacement available today.
- Fillings, to make your teeth strong and healthy again.
- Oral Cancer Screenings, to detect disease at a curable stage.
- Orthodontic Treatment, to move teeth into the right position
- Periodontal (Gum) Disease Therapy, to prevent tooth loss
- Porcelain Veneers, for repairing larger chips and cracks, and reshaping teeth
- Professional Teeth Cleanings, to maintain good oral health
- Removable Dentures, to help you smile again
- Root Canal Treatment, to save an infected tooth
- Sealants, to protect children's teeth from decay
- Teeth Whitening, to brighten a faded or discolored smile
- TMJ/TMD Treatment, for chronic jaw pain
- Tooth Extractions, when a tooth is hopelessly damaged or decayed
- Bonding, to repair small chips or cracks
Emergency Dental Treatment
If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room. We can treat a variety of traumatic dental injuries, including teeth that have been chipped, moved, or knocked out entirely. Please call our office for assistance.